Returns and exchanges
Welcome to Crossfire Clothing’s RETURNS AND EXCHANGES policy! Please make sure that you read all sight policies and terms and conditions before making a purchase with us! It is your responsibility to have a thorough understanding of these before buying from CROSSFIRE CLOTHING.
If you don’t agree with our policies and terms and conditions, that’s totally okay! However, we strongly advise that you do not make a purchase with us as this is entering into a legally binding contract.
CHANGE OF POLICY
That’s right! CROSSFIRE CLOTHING moves with the times, which means that our policy is subject to change. But don’t worry! Our customers will always be notified about changes to the policy via email. You’ll never miss a beat!
COVID-19 Update: Shipping & Returns
Please see our Crossfire Clothing COVID-19 Message here: We are continuing to ship all orders and process returns without delay; however, you may experience shipping delays with Australia Post. We will continue updating our website if any delays are expected but at this stage it’s shipping as usual.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Crossfire Clothing DO NOT offer refunds.
• Returns for a store credit must be received back to us within 30 days from the day upon delivery of your parcel.
• All returned items must be received back to us in original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached
• Due to hygiene reasons, jewellery, socks/hosiery, intimates and bikinis can not be returned due to change of mind, sizing or fit (where applicable)
Please choose these products carefully, as we reserve the right to reject your return unless faulty or significantly misrepresented
• We process all returns within 2-3 business days of receiving the return, however we ask to allow up to 5 business days in the case of higher volumes.
• All returns are at the customers expense.
• All sale purchases are final and do not qualify for a return so we ask that you please choose carefully.
• A store credit is offered on all orders received back to us within 30 days of your order date and issued as a gift card.
• All of the Crossfire Clothing store credits and gift cards have a no expiry date.
• Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied on previous or existing orders
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
• If you receive an item that is faulty or not what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible: email@example.com
• We ask that you please provide as much detail as possible, including photos so that we can promptly and thoroughly investigate your claim.
• When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement, store credit, or refund. If we have significantly misrepresented the product or provided an incorrect description, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement product, a store credit, or refund as per the consumer rights agreement. Please see below link: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
SENDING YOUR RETURN
• We request for all returns to be received by our warehouse within 30 days (1 month) of your order date.
• We highly recommend obtaining/recording tracking on your return parcel, as we cannot process a return without physical goods or proof of delivery.
• All costs of returns are at the customers expense.
Our return address is:
20 Margaret Street
NSW Australia 2282
• Please make sure you include the returns form with your return item(s). If you have misplaced your returns form, please write all respective details on a piece of paper and include it with your return.
• It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their return meets the above requirements.
• If a return is received and not approved through quality control, we will contact the customer immediately and provide more details as to the rejection.
• The customer will be given the option to pay for the goods to be returned to them or for the goods to be destroyed, as they are not fit for re-sale.
• In the case where the customer chooses for the goods to be destroyed OR if we do not receive a response for resolution within 10 days, Crossfire Clothing will donate the goods to a fabric recycling facility.